The MYC is a volunteer club and has no full time employees. The club activities are organized and conducted by the members and associates under the supervision of the board and sailing committee, which are also comprised of volunteers.
The club welcomes both sailing and non-sailing volunteers for:
- Race directors to organize to calling of a race/series
- Race officers, starters and assistants to start the race and record results.
- Safety boat operators and assistants to lay courses and assist sailing craft as needed.
- Maintenance of boats, radios and the clubhouse
- Office and club secretary duties.
If you are interested in volunteering to help the club in any way, please contact email@example.com or drop into the club on any race day.
This web page is for information only. In the case of a conflict between the information on this web page and the Manly Yacht Club Handbook, the Handbook takes precedence.